AnyDesk 为了解决远程桌面连接速度慢的问题，使用了名为 DeskRT 的底层技术，内置了先进的视频解码器，使得在复杂的网络坏境下依然能让用户体验到流畅的远程桌面控制。
另外，AnyDesk 既可以以绿色软件的方式运行，也可以安装到系统上实现开机启动、无人干预的情况下接受控制等。总的来说，AnyDesk 原生简体中文、原生绿色免费、原生单文件、体积小巧，但功能却很实用，使用也足够简单，整体速度较为流畅，应该可满足很多人远程控制需求。
11.04.18 – 4.0.1 (Windows)
- SAS for Windows 8 and upwards was broken due to an extension handling Terminal Server.
- On Terminal Server switching to advanced view may have resulted in a crash.
10.01.18 – 3.7.0 (Windows)
- Security change: fixed a bug where the permissions could be reset during the session.
- In some cases, the AnyDesk main window was not rendered correctly in Windows 10 (showing
17.11.17 – 3.6.3 (Windows)
- Fixed a crash when terminating AnyDesk using the tray icon while sessions were running.
- Under rare conditions, connecting to Windows 10 showed no image/a black image.
- Clipboard permission works again.
- Disallowed to change the license key if settings are disabled.
- Fixed SAS (Ctrl+Alt+Del) which did not work under some conditions on Windows Vista and upwards.
- On some Windows 10 systems, AnyDesk did not work when the monitor was rotated. On these
systems, AnyDesk should now transmit the monitor content normally.
- Fixed two rarely occuring crashes on address book close.
17.10.17 – 3.6.2 (Windows)
- Trying to add an address from the speed dial to an address book with a license of type free or lite
opened a dialog instead of the address book.
- Fixed screensaver settings on AnyDesk session close. This was broken due to a bug in Windows.
05.09.17 – 3.6.1 (Windows)
- Important security update, fixed dll injection vulnerability. Thanks to 0x09AL for reporting this.
01.09.17 – 3.6.0 (Windows)
- Transmission of system information can now be blocked. Older versions of AnyDesk will show useless information in this case.
- Added a setting to disable the chat log.
- Added a setting to choose the path to the chat log.
- Added a setting to show the address book on startup.
- Added a setting to allow the accept window to go to foreground on chat message received.
- Fixed a crash on opening the chat log on the backend side after a session request has been canceled.
- Fixed a crash on address book request failure, for example when trying to add an already contained address.
- Fixed a bug leading to an empty list of address books in the dialog shown on trying to add an address
from the speed dial to the address book when the address book has not been opened before.
- Fixed online states of speed dial entries on startup.
- Fixed strange button behavior in the accept window.
- Fixed some dpi and other graphical issues.
- Improved connect mechanism when using a proxy.
- On scam warning all standard permissions are set to disallowed now (regardless of settings).
- The user-defined name of an address is now italicized.
10.08.17 – 3.5.0 (Windows)
- The remote restart feature now even works when AnyDesk is not installed.
Please note: You will need to request elevation from the remote user before using the restart feature
in this case.
- Custom AnyDesk: Text and title of ID and Connect Group (Main Window) can now be customized.
- Custom AnyDesk: Before frontend startup a disclaimer can be shown now, which can be customized in
logo, title, text, background color and the text on the accept and cancel buttons. It is shown only,
if AnyDesk is not installed and the text contains non-whitespaces. All other settings are optional.
- Custom AnyDesk: Added support for environment variables in paths.
- In the D3D fullscreen menu the keyboard mode has always been set to ‘translate’.
- The invitation link in the main window has not been shown anymore after switching to advanced view and back.
- Fixed crash on opening the chat log in the backend after session close.
- Fixed crash when the session info panel was closed before the remote data was displayed.
- Fixed custom logo layout in the main window’s advanced view.
- Fixed the connection panel’s password edit showing clear text when disabled.
13.07.17 – 3.4.1 (Windows)
- Fixed dpi of comment session dialog.
- Fixed that the comment session dialog can be shown although the licence is of type Lite.
- Fixed a crash related to the comment session dialog.
- Fixed that the character right of ’9′ on the standard hungarian keyboard layout has not been recognized before.
11.07.17 – 3.4.0 (Windows)
- Sessions can now be commented on close. The comment can then be looked up on my.anydesk.com.
If you don’t want to comment, just clear the comment field. You will need a licence in order to use
this new feature. Please get an evaluation licence on http://anydesk.com/trial-licence.
- Address Book: AnyDesk now supports multiple address books. They can be added (up to a certain limit)
and deleted. The number of available address books depends on your licence.
- Status bars now also show the remote user name.
23.06.17 – 3.3.0 (Windows)
- Address book: The name of an address can be set now on adding it to the address book.
- Address book: Tags can now be renamed and removed from the tag tree view directly (on the left).
Right click on a tag to choose.
- Address book: Added commands ‘Expand All’ and ‘Collapse All’ to the tag tree view.
Right click on a tag or the tag tree view itself to choose.
- Address Book: If a user action fails an error info dialog will be shown now.
- When adding an address from the speed dial to the address book, a dialog will be shown now.
- When connecting to a multi monitor system, AnyDesk now automatically switches to the primary monitor.
2017.05.17 – 3.2.4 (Windows)
- Fixed a bug which allowed two dialogs to be shown at the same time.
- Fixed remote cursor rendering at the edges of the view.
- Fixed a bug which let elevation fail when Windows denied access to the AnyDesk executable.
- Fixed a bug which led to the service shutting down automatically on elevating its backend, in case
AnyDesk has not been installed on that side and the main window there has been closed before elevation.
- Fixed the action menu showing elevation was available although the backend has been elevated already.
- Fixed a race condition in the address book which made it unusable in some situations.
- Fixed a bug in feature availability indicator in menu.
09.05.17 – 3.2.3 (Windows)
- Fixed a regression which impaired AnyDesk’s performance severely when connected to a Windows
8, 8.1 or 10 computer. Please update!
- Fixed a bug which caused the auto-reconnect feature after a remote restart to fail when the global
settings dialog was opened previously.
- Fixed a crash when using the “Retry” button in the remote desktop access denied dialog.
- Improved stability.
- Improved feature availability indicator in menu.
– Added edge scrolling feature for the original view mode. Use this when the
remote image is much larger than the local monitor.
- Implemented Access Control List feature. This makes it possible to restrict access to machines based on the alias. Wildcards are supported, for example “*@company”, “pc-?@ad” and so on. Restrictions based solely on the numerical id are also supported. You can find the feature in the Security Panel of the AnyDesk settings.
- Fixed a bug where the file transfer and probably the text clipboard did not work on Windows 7 when UAC was disabled and AnyDesk was not installed.
- Fixed a regression which could lead to being unable to control the remote machine after activating a privileged window in the task bar when AnyDesk was not installed.
- Fixed a bug which could cause severe image lag after using the “switch sides” or “request elevation” features or doing a fast user switch of a remote controlled Windows session.
- The remote users input is now temporarily disabled when typing on the local keyboard. In previous versions, only moving the mouse disabled remote input.